Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello,

Sorry for the late post but yesterday I had my second ED 270 class and boy was it a crazy class. Yesterday I tackled photo shop for the first time in my life and learned how to tell the difference between real and faked photos. It was something new and challenging that I never thought would be so difficult. The assignment required us to make a collage using three pictures one that we gathered from the internet, one from a camera, and one taken from a scanner. This process would prove to be difficult for me as I have never approached photo shop before. Yet, after some frustration I ended up completing a good portion of the assignment and now I all have left to do is get a picture from the scanner. Even though it was frustrating photo shop is a necessary skill that I am going to need to learn in case the need ever arose in class.

Thanks for reading I will see you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment