Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hello World,

Today I have logged on to start this wonderful blog and tell you all about my great journey through ED 270 at Western Oregon University. In my first class today I met some wonderful people and learned a lot about their lives. I learned how to set up a gmail amount, the site BigHugeLabs.com, and the growth of the WEB. Setting up a gmail is a simple yet vital thing in the world we live in today, because having a active email is essential to staying connected. When exploring BigHugeLabs.com I learned about all the different sites that are available for nearly anything on the web for free. I also explored the site website and found some wonderful recourses I had not known about before. Learning about the growth of the web is incredible as it's crazy to see how far the internet has come. From being a few pages to read, to being as complicated and interrogate as it is today. 

Happy blogging world!

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This is a great class. Everyone appeared interested in becoming good teachers. Continuing to explore to find the best deal online, typically free is best, is valuable in a world of limited budgets. The Internet has so much to offer and some of it is even pretty good.

    ReplyDelete